Neurodevelopmental disorders of infants and young children
- Developmental lags or delays
- Communication and pervasive developmental disorders, including autistic spectrum disorders
Neurodevelopmental disorders of school age children and adolescents
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorders - ADHD
- Learning disorders and school dysfunction
- School based behavioral difficulties
Parenting concerns and behavioral difficulties
- Oppositional behaviors, tantrums, disciplinary challenges, sibling rivalry
- Feeding or sleep problems
- Difficulties with bio-regulation, including toilet training, encopresis (constipation and soiling), enuresis (bedwetting)
- Common habit disorders, Tourette's Syndrome, obsessive-compulsive behaviors, common childhood fears
On-site child observation, school and program consultation, and attendance at Individual Education Plan (IEP) meetings by arrangement only.
Dr. Berman is available for group presentations by arrangement only.
Consultation and Guidance for children and their families with Diverse Abilities.
Progressions: Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
P.O. Box 126, 1839 Ygnacio Valley Road
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Phone (925) 279-3480Fax (844) 874-5965